Friday, July 11, 2014

Olsen Fall/Winter Collection Preview

The journey of being a blogger has truly been an eye-opener for me as I often get introduced to brands that I weren't very familiar with. Olsen was one of them. However, after invited to their Fall/Winter 2014 Collection Preview a couple of days ago and had a sneak peek of their gorgeous ready-to-wear pieces, I will never forget about this brand. I even asked myself why I didn't get to know it earlier.

This kind of preview sometimes could turn into a huge tease because it's usually one or two season ahead and so the collection won't drop in stores till months later. However, many of Olsen's fall pieces will actually be available in August. We are almost there, aren't we?

当一个博主有时候很开眼界因为我经常有机会认识一些以前不太熟悉的牌子。Olsen就是其中一个。不过在前几天我被邀请到他们家的秋冬预览会去一睹他们家今年的新设计,新系列之后,对这个牌子的印象就相当深刻了。因为一般预览会展出的系列要到好几个月之后才会出现在店里,所以有时候会感觉挺令人郁闷的。不过Olsen家的好多秋季系列即将在8月就出货。很快了,不是吗?

Olsen-2014-fall-winter-preview, cardigan-knitwear
Olsen-2014-fall-winter-preview, cardigan-knitwear

After I arrived, one of Olsen's brand representative gave us a brief presentation and introduction about the brand and some signature pieces from their fall/winter collection. I was told Olsen is known for its knitwear and unique fabric choices, but I didn't really believe it till later when I had a closer look at the pieces and touched the fabrics with my own hands. From black and white print blouse to oversized trousers with faux leather details, Olsen is always able to offer that classic and versatile piece with a unique "Olsen" twist. Although I find their pieces are little bit pricy, I do believe there still are plenty of great investment items should be added to my fall and winter collection.

他们告诉我Olsen以他们家的针织品和独特的选料而出名,我一开始并不太相信直到我亲眼目睹并亲手触摸之后才知道他们家的衣服确实用料很讲究。从黑白图案的衬衣到有人造皮细节的宽松裤,Olsen总是能给这些很经典的单品来一个他们家独一无二的设计。尽管我觉得他们家确实有点贵了,不过有一些单品还是非常值得买的。
Olsen-2014-fall-winter-preview, black-and-white-print-blouse
Olsen-2014-fall-winter-preview, cardigan-knitwear
Olsen-2014-fall-winter-preview, indigo-blazer-jacket
Olsen-2014-fall-winter-preview, oversized-trousers-with-faux-leather-details
Olsen-2014-fall-winter-preview, cardigan-knitwear, sweaters

Olsen-2014-fall-winter-preview, Bags
Olsen-2014-fall-winter-preview, black-and-white-tote-bag

Thank you so much for reading! Have a great weekend!
感谢你的光临!周末愉快!

No comments:

Post a Comment