Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Triple Layers with Light Colours

Hi everyone, happy Tuesday!

Fall/Winter seasons are generally associated with darker colours, like black, grey or brown. However, I've decided to go for a different path by putting on my tan leather jacket and pink skirt. :)
I fell in love with this Zara jacket at first sight, however, it was a bit pricy so I had to put it back to the rack (with a sad face). Later during their Summer Sale, I saw this jacket again and it was only 1/4 of its original price, so I grabbed it without any hesitation and was very happy like getting a Christmas present. 

嗨,亲们,星期二好!
秋冬季一般会与比较深色的衣服联系在一起,像黑色,灰色,或者褐色。但是,我决定走一条不同寻常的路,把我的奶油色皮衣和粉红色短裙穿上身。当我走进Zara店里的时候,我立刻被这件皮衣吸引了,但是由于它有点贵,所以我不得不把它放回衣架上(很不情愿)。在他们今年夏天促销时,我又再次与这件皮衣相逢,并且它减价到只有原价的四分之一。我毫不犹豫买了它,高兴得就像拿到圣诞节礼物一般。








Thank you so much for taking your time to read this post.
感谢大家抽时间阅读!

Photography: Stephen Foks

Leather Jacket: Zara (similar herehere, and here)
Peplum: Forever 21 (Old, similar here and here)
Skirt: Aritzia (Old, similar here and here)
Belt: American Apparel (Get it here)
Shoes: Aldo
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs

2 comments:

  1. Great photos! I love this look, you look amazing! :)

    http://linastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete