Friday, July 5, 2013

Day to Night

Hi everyone,

Happy Friday!!! While you are reading this post, Mr.S and I are probably enjoying our first time at one of the biggest Cowboy parties in the world-Calgary Stampede with millions of people. Yah Hoo! 

People from all around the world have taken work days off and have flown thousand miles to here just to witness the authentic cowboy culture and to be part of this unique 10 day long event. The parade route is just out front of our building and everything is steps away from our comfort home. :) 


As I am unemployed at the moment, shopping for all the new Summer collections seems a very luxury thing to do right now. This situation actually reminds me of those days when I was at school and didn't have too much cash. I had to mix and match all the pieces I already had to create all kinds of looks with limited resources. But I truly enjoyed it as it felt like playing dress up and was an opportunity to be creative and to think out side of the box. Try this, try that, see if these two match, or those pieces work together...It WAS fun :)

I went through my closet and found this little floral dress that I got three years ago. The texture and design make this dress look very beach-appropriate (it WAS from Hollister overall), so in order to transform it to a more dressy look, of course, accessories are very essential. :) 

Day Look





Night Look




Thank you so much for reading! Have a great weekend, everyone :)

Photography: Stephen Foks

Dress: Hollister (Old, similar here and here)
Denim Vest: Forever 21 (Get it here)

Daytime Look:
Belt: Club Monaco (Old, similar here and here)
Shoes: BCBGeneration (Current, similar here and here)
Hat: American Eagle
Bag: GoJane (Get it here, last seen here

Nighttime look:
Necklace: BCBGeneration
Belt: Club Monaco (On sale right here)
Shoes: Coach (On sale right here
Bag: Old found in China



No comments:

Post a Comment